I had a nice time jalan raye-ing with the malay class on Saturday. (I wrote a nice long entry but decided not to post it. Like, who cares what we did.) But I'll summarise. I was the only Malay idiot who wore a baju kurung with a pair of neckermanns (mother wore my birks. ^%*#) and carried a Zara paper bag as a handbag. But, I was comfortable okay. Unlike certain people who had a hard time walking and complaining of aching feet. Ahahahaha OH! In the train, I saw so many minahs. I was like subject matter okay. They were pointing at me and stuff. But they got banged in the end. Ask me if you want to know the story. I might embarass the minah.
--
My sister's not in town. She's somewhere with my aunt and uncle! I'll have the room to myself for a week. Ooh, sweet sweet.
--
I have nothing else to say. Thank you Chey for giving me something to do.
1. What's for breakfast today?
Banana nut crunch with youghurt.
2. When is the last time you left your state/country?
Aye, June.
3. When is the last time you lied to someone?
Today, to my mom.
4. If you celebrate Christmas, what is the day typically like for you?
Stay at home and watch teevee.
5. Describe the last time you felt truly content.
I don't recall.
6. Would you rather stand upright for 7 days straight or lie flat on your back for 7 days?
Lie flat, although standing up might burn a little fat cause of tiredness...
7. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples, bananas, strawberries, mangoes.
8. How many keys are on your keychain?
My keychains are on my bag...
9. Brag about something?
Your jealous because I have nice calf muscles.
Not too defined, not too "not there".
10. Ask me something?
Who are me?
11. Who is your favorite superhero?
Spiderman!
12. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
Freeze time.
13. What would your super outfit look like?
Invisible baby.
I CAN BE NAKED AND YOU WON'T KNOW.
14. What would your super villain/nemesis be like?
As annoying as the smell of durian.
15. What would your catch phrase/calling card be?
LOL! - Said in some HOOHAA manner.
16. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
I don't know. But I know Megan's birthday is the day after mine.
17. Where was your first kiss?
EEEEEWW.
18. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
The school tables.
19. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Uh yeah.
20. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Nope. I can't sing nor dance.
22. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
The legs. =]
23. What really turns you on?
I REFUSE TO SAY ANYTHING.
24. What do you order at Starbucks?
ECLAIR!
25. What is your biggest mistake?
That thing.
26. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
BURN BURN. Noooo!
27. Say something totally random about yourself:
I will chew the straws when I'm finished with my drink.
But I guess everyone knows that righttt?
28. What's your favourite holiday memory:
My holidays, were never actually quite memorable.
29. What's your favourite school memory:
The nasi lemak with the good chilli and chicken sauce.
Scoring 100 for my math exam.. in P1.
30. What's your scariest memory:
When I thought that there was a burglar in the house.
I was alone.
So I sprayed powder at the door, so that "he" would slip if he ever got to opening it.
31. What's your dirtiest memory:
Mudd.
32. What's your funniest memory:
My whole damn life is nothing but a joke.
Goodbye, I want to eattttt. Againn.
PS: MY TAGBOARD IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY POSTS, NEXT TO THE TIME THINGUM.
SEE IT? GOOD, NOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS T.A.G

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home